- Registration for an Account is free and does not oblige the Customer to purchase anything, however, you must have successfully registered for an Account to be a Customer, have a username and password before you will be able to transact on the website.
- In registering for an Account you undertake to provide Malas with complete and accurate information and by so doing, you warrant that the information provided is true and correct.
- Transacting on the website includes online transacting and the Customer agrees that transacting on Malas’s website is entirely at the Customer’s own risk and responsibility.
Use of the Website
- The Customer agrees that once the correct username and password have been entered to access the Customer’s Account, irrespective of whether the activity is unauthorised or fraudulent, the Customer bears all responsibility and is fully liable for all transactions and activities on the website.
- The Customer agrees to notify Malas immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspect any unauthorised use of the Customer’s Account and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- You may not in any way use any device, software or other instruments to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the website or the information contained therein.
- You may not use the website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of Malas.
- You clearly understand and agree that you bear the full responsibility and carry all risks in respect of the use of whatsoever nature conducted on the website.
- You agree that Malas bears no responsibility and accepts no liability under any circumstances for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the use or misuse of the website.
- You are required to report any possible adverse situation, malfunctions or errors on the website, by informing Malas by email provided on the website